Harvest moon at Ktima Gerovassiliou 📽️
Ktima Gerovassiliou says farewell to summer and welcomes the new viti-vinicultural year with a documentary screening of the co-creation of Foivos Kontogiannis and Anestis Barbatsis “Broken Sound” on Friday, September 29, 2023, at 7.30pm, at the estate’s garden.
- at 6.30pm a welcoming glass of wine
- at 7.30pm screening of the movie at the estate garden. At the end, Q&A with the director Foivos Kontogiannis
The documentary will be in Greek with English subtitles (Duration: 80min).
Just before the screening, the museum will be open from 6.30-7.30pm.
Entrance is free
A trip down memory lane to the sound of the country's most beloved folk instrument, told through the eyes of great figures in the modern history of the bouzouki. From the dark opium dens in the years of illegality, to the great salons of the Greek music repertory, the bouzouki unfolds its soul in the hands of the musicians who loved it and made it known.
- Director: Foivos Kontogiannis
- Idea Research: Anestis Barbatsis
- Screenplay: Anestis Barbatsis - Foivos Kontogiannis
- Production: Foss Production
- Co-production: Greek Film Center, Faliro House, EKOME
- Producer: Stelios Cotionis
- Executive Producer: Christos V. Konstantakopoulos
- Cinematography: Manu Tilinski
- Editor: Giorgos Georgopoulos
- Sound: Stavros Avramidis, Leandros Ntounis
Watch the Trailer here.